Salon Assistant / Stylist
2. Junior Stylist / Senior Assistant
3. Senior Stylist
4. Director Stylist
5. Senior Director Stylist
6. Branch Manager
7. Area Manager
- On the job training.
- Practical lessons are given by Director Stylists.
- Self-practice time (after working hours) under the guidance of Director Stylists or Seniors.
- Weekly skills exam for assistants, new stylists.
- Staff who passes the exam get a salary increment based on the level of the exam he/she passes.
Hair techniques examination levels – Salon Assistant / New stylists:
1. Customer service manners, shampoo, massage, hand dry
2. Lotion apply on wig
3. Color works on model
4. Winding – styles
5. Blow drying – 5 styles
6. Haircut on wig – 5 styles
7. haircut on model – 4 styles
8. Hair arrangement
Customer Service Officer
1. Customer Service Officer
2. Senior Customer Service Officer
3. Assistant Branch Manager
4. Branch Manager
- On the job training under the guidance of seniors.
- professional customer servicing manners.
Level of Evaluation:
1. Basic customer servicing manners
2. Omotenashi – Japanese greetings, manerism
3. Customer booking management
4. Customer booking management
5. Stock management
6. Contribution of ideas for improving customer satisfaction
7. Stylist schedule management
8. Retail products knowledge
9. Salon customer flow management